The Messenger of Good News
KFUO-AM officially went on the air December 14, 1924. The first broadcast originated from the attic of the old Concordia Seminary building on South Jefferson in St. Louis, Missouri. KFUO moved to its Clayton, Missouri location on May 29, 1927 and broadcast there for over 86 years. In 2013, KFUO moved to new studios at the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod International Center in Kirkwood, Missouri. KFUO is the oldest Christian broadcast radio station still on the air with the same owners.